Well you all know I love me some pumpkin & pancakes, so OF COURSE during this season I choose to combine them 🙂 I made these last year as well, but this year I tweaked a few things (like adding apple sauce!) & they turned out so fluffy, which is hard to do with grain free!
On MWF I don’t work at the physical therapy clinic until 11am, so I always use these mornings to slow down a bit & make breakfast, eat with Tylor, drink our coffee & walk the dogs together. I love those kinds of mornings.
So, I lit my Chestnut Latte candle & got to stirring up a new recipe! Let me know if you try it!!
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp apple sauce
2 tbsp almond butter
½ cup coconut flour
¼ cup tapioca flour
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
berries or toppings of choice
- place coconut oil & almond butter in small bowl, microwave for 45 seconds to combine & melt
- in a medium bowl, mash the banana with a fork & then whisk in eggs, apple sauce, coconut oil, almond butter, pumpkin & vanilla
- mix in coconut flour, tapioca flour, cinnamon & nutmeg. stir well to combine
- heat flat frying pan on medium on stove top & melt some butter or coconut oil
- place about 1/4 cup of batter on pan & spread it out – it basically cooks the same shape as you make it on the pan
- flip after about 1 minute & fry until both sides or golden & it’s not so flimsy
- top with berries, almonds, coconut flakes & maple syrup or honey!!
Comment or share below!!